1. What is your name?
2. Do you have an English name?
3. How old are you?
4. Where are you from? Where do you live?
5. What school do you go to now? / What school do you attend now?
6. What type of school do you attend? Is it a public, private, or boarding school?
7. What grade are you in?
8. What subjects/courses are you studying now?
9. What is your favorite subject/course? And why?
10. What course is your least favorite? And why?
11. Which course do you have the best/highest grade?
12. Which course do you have the worst/lowest grade?
13. What activities do you participate in outside of school?
14. Are you involved in any clubs/organizations/societies in your school?
15. What are your hobbies?
16. Do you play any musical instruments?
17. Do you play any sports?
18. Please describe a typical day at school for you。
19. Please describe your typical week schedule from Monday to Sunday。
20. What do you do on Saturday and Sunday?
21. What do you do for fun?
22. Where have you traveled with your family?
23. Where have you traveled alone?
24. Why do you want to study in the USA?
25. What do you want to do when you graduate from high school?
26. Do you know what you want to be when you grow up?
27. Why did you choose to apply to our school?
28. Do you have any questions about our school?
29. Is there anything you want to ask about our school?
30. What books have you read recently? (English and/or Chinese)
31. What do your parents do for work?
32. Did your parents go to college/university?
33. Tell me about your parents?
34. Why do you want to come to our school?
35. Why should we choose you to be a student at our school?
36. If I asked your friends to tell me about you, what would they say?
37. If you want to be a good student, what should you do?
38. Tell me about your day-to-day life at school now. What do you like/dislike about it?
39. Tell me about someone who has influenced you a lot。
40. How do you spend your free time? Why?
41. What did you do on your last holiday?
42. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?
43. How do you expect life at our school will be different from your life now? What will be good? What might be difficult?
44. Tell me something that you’re excited to try at our school that you’ve not had a chance to try here in China。
45. What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you this year?
46. What is your career goal?
47. What do you want to do after 10 years?
48. What do you think you are doing after 15 years ? (20, 30 years)
49. What question would you ask me if you are conducting the interview?
50. Do you have any questions about our school?