关闭

澳际学费在线支付平台

《美食从天而降》经典台词.

刚刚更新 编辑: 浏览次数:2288 移动端

  《美食从天而降》美国索尼公司发行的一部IMAX3D动画影片,克里斯·米勒导演。故事发生在大西洋里的一个小岛,名叫大燕镇,从小就热爱发明、折腾出各种稀奇古怪东西的科学家弗林特·洛克伍德通过变异水分子结构而重构成食物分子。实验刚开始,便把家里的电线烧短路了,他的父亲开始劝说他不要再搞发明而是做些正经事,在人们和镇长的请求下,他开始疯狂的使用机器,但是过度的变异导致机器和机器产生的食物都产生了智能,在朋友的帮助下,弗林特重新赢得了人们的信任与爱护,父亲也终于把心中的话告诉了弗林特。

图片1

  Have you ever felt like you were a little bit different?你是否曾觉得自己有点儿与众不同?

  Like you had something unique to offer the world...像是你就是那匹千里马,

  ...if you could just get people to see it. ...只要有澳际欣赏,

  Then you know exactly how it felt... 这样的话你就能知道,

  ...to be me. 我的感觉。

  Go ahead, Flint. 放手去干吧,Flint。

  What is the number one problem facing our community today? 当今社会所面临的最大问题是什么呢?

  Untied shoelaces. 没系的鞋带!

  Which is why I&aposve invented a laceless alternative foot covering. 因此我发明了这个不用鞋带的裹脚替代品

  Spray-On Shoes. 立喷鞋

  —Voilà. They&aposre so nifty. ——瞧,他们超棒!

  How you gonna get them off, nerd? 那你怎么把他们脱下来呢,小书呆?

  What a freak. He wants to be smart, but that&aposs lame. 怪胎,弄巧成拙了吧。

  I wanted to run away that day. 那天我想逃离这个世界。

  But you can&apost run away from your own feet. 但仅仅靠着自己的脚是逃不远的。

  Not every sardine is meant to swim, son. 不是所有沙丁鱼都会游泳的,孩子。

  I don&apost understand fishing metaphors. 我不明白这些钓鱼相关的比喻。

  —What did I say? —Don&apost worry. ——我说啥了? ——不用担心。

  Honey, I think your shoes are wonderful. 亲爱的,我觉得你的鞋子超棒!

  Everyone just thinks I&aposm a weirdo. 所有人都觉得我是怪胎。

  So? 那?

  People probably thought that these guys were weirdoes too. 他们大概会觉得这些人也是怪胎。

  But that never stopped them. 但这无法阻挡他们去发明。

  I was saving this for your birthday, but here. 这是我给你准备的生日礼物,但现在

  A professional-grade lab coat. 专业级别的实验服

  Just like the real guys wear. 跟科学家们穿的一样

  It fits perfect. 量身定制的呢。

  The world needs your originality, Flint. 世界需要你的创造力,Flint。

  You just have to grow into it. 你只要成长起来就好了。

  And I know that you&aposre gonna do big things someday. 我知道今后你将成就一番事业。

  From that moment on... 从那时起,

  ...I was determined to invent something great. 我决心要发明出超棒的东西。

  Remote Control Television. 可控移动电视机,

  And, the pitch is in. 开关按下了

  Eventually. 最后

  Hair UnBalder. 生发剂

  Flying Car. 飞车

  Monkey Thought Translator. 猴语翻译机

  Hungry. Hungry. Hungry. How wise. 饿啊,饿啊,饿啊。多聪明。

  No, Steve. No, no, no, no, no! No, please! Leave it. 别,Steve,别——不,天啊,走开。

  Ratbirds. 老鼠鸟

  Hey, what&aposs going on, little guy? 还好吗,小家伙?

  Flint Lockwood. Flint Lockwood

  My dream was to help my hometown... 我的梦想是能够报效我的家乡,

  ...a tiny island hidden under the &apos&aposA &apos&apos in &apos&aposAtlantic&apos&apos... 那个隐藏于大西洋中“大”下的小岛。

  ...called Swallow Falls. 它叫Swallow Falls。

  We were famous for sardines... 我们盛产沙丁鱼。

  ...until the day the Baby Brent Sardine Cannery closed for good. 直到Brent宝宝沙丁鱼罐头厂关门大吉的那天。

  ...are super gross. 沙丁鱼是垃圾食品后

  Soon, all of us were stuck eating the sardines that no one else wanted. 很快,我们被迫得消灭这些没人稀罕的沙丁鱼

  Poached, fried, boiled, dried, candied and juiced. 水煮的,油煎的,清蒸的 晒干的,罐装的,加汁的

  Life became gray and flavorless. 人生灰暗,索然无味。

  But when all seemed lost, I stared at deat... 但生活在给你关上一扇门的时候,

  ...and found hope. 必会给你打开一扇窗。

  • 澳际QQ群:610247479
  • 澳际QQ群:445186879
  • 澳际QQ群:414525537