关闭

澳际学费在线支付平台

【美剧台词】《美女上错身》11条经典台词.

刚刚更新 编辑: 浏览次数:279 移动端

  为帮助广大考生更好地准备雅思、托福、SAT等考试,澳际留学特推出【英语学习】频道,涵盖基础英语、实用英语、娱乐英语等多项内容,在您通往成功的道路上做您最坚实的左膀右臂。

  以下部分为【美剧台词】内容,今日为大家发布了《欲望都市》《美女错上身》《迷失》三部剧中各一句经典台词。

  Some love stories aren&apost epic novels. Some are short stories, but that doesn&apost make them any less filled with love.

  有些爱情故事不会成为史诗,有些只是短篇小说, 但同样都满溢着爱。

  If a man is over 30 and single, there&aposs something wrong with him.

  要是男人超过三十岁还是单身,那他一定有问题。

  ——《欲望都市》

  I want to be the only girl in the backseat of your chevy.

  我想做你雪佛兰后座上的唯一的女孩。

  My seminar is entitled, "Modeling, do judge a book by its cover."

  我的研讨会名为"做模特,确实要以貌取人"。

  The guy&aposs an idiot, if he doesn&apost realize what he has with you.

  如果那家伙还没发现能和你在一起有多幸运,那他就是个白痴。

  Two nights in a row doth make this "Neuro-serious."

  连着两晚约会,说明你"神经上很认真"。

  You know that federal laws protect us based on race, religion, sex, age, disability and nationality, but what about size?

  你们知道,联邦法律保护我们不受种族、信仰、性别、年龄、服役与否、残疾与否和民族的限制,那体型呢?

  ——《美女上错身》

  To remember, to let go, and to move on.

  铭记,释怀,然后继续前行!

  If we can&apost live together...we&aposre gonna die alone.

  如果我们不能一起活下来,就会独自死去。

  If I never met you, I don&apost have to lose you.

  如果我从没遇见你,我就不会失去你。

  What happened, happened.

  木已成舟。

  Don&apost mistake coincidence for fate.

  不要把巧合错当成命运。

  ——《迷失》

  • 澳际QQ群:610247479
  • 澳际QQ群:445186879
  • 澳际QQ群:414525537