1. I often listen to the radio.
2. Paul doesn't like it and I agree with him.
3. I may go but it depends on the weather.
4. He suffers from a type of diabetes,
5. He got married to a girl he met in France. I don't know her name.
6. I think we should apologise for being late.
7. She has applied for a new job.
8.They were waiting for me at the airport.
9. Don't worry about your exam; it will be OK.
10. His teachers were satisfied with his progress.
11. She complained to the manager about the food.
12. He spends a lot money on clothes.
13. That dictionary belongs to Rolf.
14. They are going to translate the book into Spanish.
15. I'm thinking of going to France.